PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
A. Information we collect about you
The types of information we collect about you when you visit and interact with this site are:
- Your contact details such as name and email address where you have contacted us through this site; or
- If you have agreed to cookies, data such as your site preferences or language settings. We can also use this information in an aggregate manner to understand how our visitors navigate this site so we can make it better.
Cookies are in compliance with the requirements of GDPR. We will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are directed at people who are at least 18 years old or older.
- Personal information –Membership Data
We collect your personal information:
– In order to issue a receipt for paid services, we also need to collect additional contact details about you or your business, such as full name, email, contact address, business name and business activity. We do not collect or store your credit card information. All payments are collected using credit cards, therefore we may also store Paypal transaction ID.
- Participation to surveys through Winsmart.com
- Procession of your personal Data
Winsmart.com will process your personal data based on:
– Our legitimate business interests, for example, providing services, preferences in sports, past results of participating in the service, direct marketing and improvement of our services. Whenever we rely on this lawful basis to process your data, we assess our business interests to make sure they do not override your rights. Additionally, in some cases you have the right to object to this processing.
– Consent you provide where Winsmart.com does not rely on another legal basis. Consent will always be presented separately to you, can be withdrawn at any time and you will be given details on how to change your mind.
- Sharing Personal Data
Some of the services or information you can request on this site may come from other members of our corporate Group. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies within Winsmart Group (exclusively Subcontractors/trusted third parties). The laws of the countries where these companies are based may not be the same as those in the EU, but your information will be treated with the same high standard of care wherever it’s processed within the corporate family.
- Disabling Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which help us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site while ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell Services, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site make a purchase of memberships and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and services’ costs to ensure the best possible price.
Several partners advertise on our behalf, and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- Your Rights
Under the law, you have a number of rights that you can exercise free of charge. We have included a summary of these below; if you would like to discuss or exercise any of these, please contact us through the details provided.
1. Right to correct personal data
If you believe any of the personal data we hold about you is incorrect, you can request we update it.
2. Right to access personal data
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you, and how it has been processed.
3. Right to data portability
In some circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal information about you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this data to a third party.
4. Right to object to use of personal data
Where we are processing your data for the purposes of direct marketing, or any legitimate interests that Winsmart is reliant upon, you can object at any time to this processing.
5. Right to restrict use of your data
In some circumstances, you can request that we temporarily suspend the processing of your data.
6. Right to erasure
In some circumstances, such as where we no longer have a justifiable reason to continue to process your data, you can request we delete it.
7. How to lodge a complaint
If you have a complaint, you can contact us on the details provided. We’ll do our best to help but if you’re still unhappy, you can contact National Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
- Your consent
By using our site and/or our Service, you consent to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy may be modified from time to time, so please review it frequently. If we materially change the ways in which we use or share personal information previously collected from you through our Service, we will notify you through our Service.
Changes to Privacy and Cookies Policy will appear on this page, and the Privacy and Cookies Policy modification will be updated (date in the bottom of this page)